If you wish to attend any of Croaticum’s Croatian language and culture programmes, you should:
- prepare documents necessary for enrolment
- register for a group on the first day of the programme
- enrol during the first week of the programme
- Fill in the online application, print it and sign it (you can fill in the application in person at the Croaticum office). You should fill in the application form at least three days before the beginning of the programme.
- Copy of valid passport or ID card.
- Photograph (only for students who enrol in the Semester Course of the Croatian Language and Culture).
- Additional form for students of the Semester Course of the Croatian Language and Culture who wish to use the Internet and the library at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Wi-Fi and Library Form.
- Additional form for students of the Semester Course of the Croatian Language and Culture who wish to use public transport in Zagreb: ZET Form.
- All students should register for their group on the first day of the programme.
- Students who attend one of Croaticum’s language and culture courses for the first time and who have no prior knowledge of Croatian should register for the beginner level.
- Students who attend a Croaticum language and culture course for the first time and who have some prior knowledge of Croatian should take a written placement test and an oral interview to test their language competence.
- Students who have attended and successfully completed the Semester Course of the Croatian Language and Culture in the previous semester do not have to take the placement test and should just register for the next level.
- During the first week of classes students should submit their enrolment documents to the Croaticum office, together with proof of payment or scholarship.
- Students with no scholarship should sign the course contract.
Information on the registration process and placement tests will be published on our website at the latest three days before the beginning of the course.
Payment details are available in the Croaticum office. Withdrawal from the programme and refunds are not possible once the course contract, study contract or scholarship contract has been signed.
Croaticum does not provide information on visas and cannot offer any services related to obtaining a visa. You should contact relevant institutions regarding information on visas.
The schedule will be published on Croaticum’s website on the first day of the programme in the afternoon hours.