Croatian language and culture (semester course 2×2) is organized for Erasmus students who are unable to attend a full semester comprising 15 lessons per week due to their commitments at their main course of study. Course includes 4 lessons per week and take place twice a week for two lessons during both semesters. It comprises a total of 75 hours of language instruction and field classes.
Course is organized on 6 levels which, according to students’ knowledge and the curriculum, correspond to the CEFR levels:
- Language Exercises 1 (comparable with A2+)
- Language Exercises 2 (comparable with B1)
- Language Exercises 3 (comparable with B1+)
- Language Exercises 4 (comparable with B2)
- Language Exercises 5 (comparable with B2+)
- Language Exercises 6 (comparable with C1)
For Erasmus students of University of Zagreb Short semester course costs 1.225,00 HRK.